Hi.. My name is IKHWAN, just call me i-one. I'm an university student (civil engineering) in Makassar Polytechnic,Indonesia. I like all about games, even old games. For all gamers in this world, keep play game because game is our friend on all situation. "VIVA GAMERS"

Exchange link with me. It's easy.

If you want to exchange link with me, follow these step. 1. In the right sidebar you can see box named "Exchange Link" you should click "Exchange now" 2. The new page will show, you will ask to add page element to your blog and just click "add widget" and finish. You're done. It's easy, isn't it?? hehehe

Inferno

Posted by i-one Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cheat Codes:
------------
Inside our spaceship, press "Right Shift" and type "Lolife"
to enter Help Mode. A message will confirm correct code entry.
This will enable invincibility and unlimited weapons.

Put the game in pause and then press Ctrl+Alt and any number
from 1 to 7 to obatain power. pills or energy


GameTip:
--------
Log in as Lazarus and use Inferno as a call-sign. A saved game
will be waiting for you which will bring you to the last level.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive information via email about my new post

Blog Archive

Categories

New Comments