Hi.. My name is IKHWAN, just call me i-one. I'm an university student (civil engineering) in Makassar Polytechnic,Indonesia. I like all about games, even old games. For all gamers in this world, keep play game because game is our friend on all situation. "VIVA GAMERS"

Exchange link with me. It's easy.

If you want to exchange link with me, follow these step. 1. In the right sidebar you can see box named "Exchange Link" you should click "Exchange now" 2. The new page will show, you will ask to add page element to your blog and just click "add widget" and finish. You're done. It's easy, isn't it?? hehehe

Fantastic Four - Rise Of The Silver Surfer

Posted by i-one Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bonuses:
--------
Collect the indicated number of tokens to unlock the bonus.

1990's Fantastic Four: 12 tokens
2000's Fantastic Four: 12 tokens
Comic Covers #1 : 4 tokens
Comic Covers #2 : 4 tokens
Game Concept Art : 4 tokens
Ultimate Costumes : 12 tokens


Skrull Arena:
--------------
Complete the game on Normal difficulty to unlock Hard mode and the Skrull
Arena.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive information via email about my new post

Blog Archive

Categories

New Comments