Hi.. My name is IKHWAN, just call me i-one. I'm an university student (civil engineering) in Makassar Polytechnic,Indonesia. I like all about games, even old games. For all gamers in this world, keep play game because game is our friend on all situation. "VIVA GAMERS"

Exchange link with me. It's easy.

If you want to exchange link with me, follow these step. 1. In the right sidebar you can see box named "Exchange Link" you should click "Exchange now" 2. The new page will show, you will ask to add page element to your blog and just click "add widget" and finish. You're done. It's easy, isn't it?? hehehe

Here We Are.. Request Here Please...

Posted by i-one Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi all.. Don't find the cheat or waltkthrough you looking for??? Don't be sad because you can request it here. I will post the rewuested cheat as soon as possible. So, keep view my blog every you online. Thank you very much.

Who the first to request??? I'll waiting...

3 comments
  1. Jack Said,

    hi.. Can you give me Hitman Blood Money Walkthrough?? Thanks

    Posted on April 21, 2009 at 4:28 AM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    i want xtreme legends:dynasty warriors 3 on ps2

    Posted on April 26, 2009 at 1:46 AM

     
  3. i-one Said,

    @Anonymous : i've posted your request. i post two version. First Dynasty Warriors 3, second Dynasty Warriors 3 Extreme Legends. I hope it's suitable with your request thanks you and keep visit my blog.

    Posted on April 26, 2009 at 4:46 AM

     

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address below to receive information via email about my new post

Blog Archive

Categories

New Comments